- AO/ASIF equipment, locking plates
- Fluoroscopy for minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis
- External skeletal fixation both linear and circular
- Intramedullary locking nail
- Diagnostic and therapeutic arthoscopy
- Cruciate ligament surgery-TPLO, TTA, MMP, CCWO and lateral suture
- Hip Dysplasia assessment and surgery
- Angular Limb Deformity
- Assessment for total hip replacement
- Cementless total hip replacement system
- Ventral Slot
- Visiting MMR scanner
- Spinal trauma
- Hemi and mini - hemilaminectomy
- Distraction fusion
- 24 hr nursing care and hospilisation
|Patella Luxation Leaflet|
Spinal Disease Leaflet
For further information, please call: 01744 853510
Alternatively please click the button below to fill in our referral form
We have never met such compassionate people.
Duncan showed us great empathy & along with his professionalism he is a thoroughly decent human being.
Charlie, our Border Collie was a member of our family and as such was treated with exceptional care and respect. We were so fortunate to have been referred to Rutland House, St Helens as Charlie could not have had better care anywhere else.
All the staff should be commended on their caring and sympathetic attitudes and we would not go anywhere else.
John, Kaye & Emma Armstrong
|Pro Bono Testimonials
|Mishka had been referred for bilateral cruciate surgery. Mishka wasn't insured & owners could not get assistance from anywhere.|